[daip] One more thing on PCAL

R. Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 14 17:30:56 EDT 2016

I forgot to mention one small thing in my last message.  It is probably
not important, but just in case....  My inputs from 2013 had inparm=0.
inparm is not now, and was not in late 2013, a valid input for PCAL.
I changed it to intparm for the tests now.  I don't know why PCAL did
not die with it before - perhaps there was a change later in 2013?

Cheers,

Craig

    R. Craig Walker            Scientist Emeritus
    1305 Vista Dr.             Array Operations Center
    Socorro NM  87801  USA     National Radio Astronomy Observatory
    cwalker at nrao.edu           P.O. Box O
    Phone  575 835 3972        Socorro, NM 87801  USA
                               575 835 7247