[daip] Installation Problem

Ferrari rbferr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 12:04:44 EDT 2015

Dear Eric.

I went to ERIS and solved the previous problem there. Thank you very much
for your help.
But back home I started to install AIPS in the CPU locate in the university
and another bug appears, as follow:

Erro
AipsWiz: ==> Press <ENTER> after you have verified FDEFAULT.SH::
AipsWiz:  =====> Compile Utility Programs (if needed) in
/home/aipsmgr/31DEC15/L

NX64/SYSTEM/CERES...
AipsWiz:         - found existing F2PS program; assume it's ok.
AipsWiz:         - found existing F2TEXT program; assume it's ok.
AipsWiz:         - found existing NEWEST program; assume it's ok.
AipsWiz:         - found existing PRINTENV program; assume it's ok.
AipsWiz:         - found existing AIPWD program; assume it's ok.
AipsWiz:         - found existing REVENV program; assume it's ok.
AipsWiz:         - found existing PP.EXE program; assume it's ok.
AipsWiz:  =====> Make the XAS TV Server from source if needed...
AipsWiz: XAS.SHR appears to be already unpacked.
AipsWiz: About to try to make XAS...

rm -f *.o xas XAS
/usr/bin/gcc  -D_BSD -DUSE_SHM -O2 -axWPT -c xas.c
gcc: error: unrecognized command line option â-axWPTâ
make: *** [xas.o] Error 1
AipsWiz: Error: Failed to build the XAS program.
AipsWiz: Error: This means no AIPS TV will be available.
AipsWiz: ==> Press <ENTER> to acknowledge::

Could you try to help me again?
Thank you in advance

Ricardo Ferrari