[daip] Incomplete CL tables.

R. Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Wed Sep 9 00:03:19 EDT 2015

It seems I was premature in my conclusion of the nature of the problem.  I
now have a CL table that is complete, but still cannot access data with
UVPRT (docalib=-1) that PRTUV finds.  VPLOT and FRING also fail to find
such data.  So now I'm lost.  I'll report back if I find the problem, but
I may abandon this sinking ship.

Cheers,

Craig