[daip] AIPS troubleshooting, multiple ASDM configurations

Wen-fai Fong wfong at email.arizona.edu
Thu Oct 22 19:44:50 EDT 2015

Hi Eric, thanks for the quick and informative reply.

Yes, I had 9 data sets through this program taken within a couple of weeks
of each other and this was the only one with two configurations. It is
indeed odd. I found nothing in the log files to denote why this was the
case.

No, there is no real reason to have 7 1-min scans, I was just seeing if I
could preserve the original scan structure. It's not a big issue though and
I think the reduction steps are all working as normal. I just wanted to
make sure I hadn't overlooked a better routine to do the combine. Thanks
again!

Wen-fai