[daip] Problem with UVSUB/CCRES CC files

Tessa Vernstrom vernstrom at dunlap.utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 13 13:52:45 EDT 2015

I have encountered an issue while using AIPS. After running IMAGR the facets produced have point source CC files with 3 columns. But when I try to use these CC files in UVSUB or CCRES I get errors:
UVSUB - FACSET: ERROR 11 FINDING CC COLUMNS
CCRES - REQUESTED COLUMN    5 EXCEEDS MAX OF    4

It seems these routines are expecting the CC files to have 7 columns rather than 3 but I’m not sure if this is a bug or something I can alter via input to the routines, or by editing the CC files somehow, or some other way.

Thanks

Tessa Vernstrom
Postdoctoral Researcher
Dunlap Institute for Astronomy and Astrophysics
University of Toronto
AB 211, 50 St. George st
Toronto, ON M5S 3H4