[daip] [!7565]: AIPS - IMAGR data selection

Michael Bietenholz do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 9 12:49:44 EST 2015

Michael Bietenholz updated #7565
--------------------------------

IMAGR data selection
--------------------

           Ticket ID: 7565
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 08 November 2015 07:12 AM
             Updated: 09 November 2015 05:49 PM

Thanks Eric!  I take it there is no easy way of fixing the AIPS (or FITS) file I've already got, and my
best bet is to FITTP it again from its original location (Toronto) and transfer it here (South Africa)
to carry on working on it.

I was hoping I could do some sneaky trick like edit the FITS file and change
PTYPE11 = 'ANTENNA1' to
PTYPE11 = 'CORR ID     '
and then just FITLD again :-)

         cheers,