[daip] [!7466]: AIPS - RLDLY not properly workin

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 2 18:35:43 EST 2015

Eric Greisen updated #7466
--------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 04 November 2015 03:39 PM)

RLDLY not properly workin
-------------------------

           Ticket ID: 7466
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 21 October 2015 10:00 AM
             Updated: 02 November 2015 11:35 PM
      Resolution Due: 02 November 2015 10:09 AM

I have putbck RLDLY after a bunch of testing today.  It is more
forgiving about missing data or failed solutions because of my
testing and it does the rms over the delays found for the various
reference antennas (if there is > 1).

14719.  November 2, 2015             RLDLY                Eric
        Added APARM for control parameters:
        APARM(1)   SNRMIN, 0 _ 5 which was the previous fixed value
        APARM(2)   > 0 do not write CL table when have 1 cal scan
        APARM(3)   Max delay error in ns allowed to be included in
                   averaging, 0 -> 1000000.
        The task now always writes an SN table.
        IFs with failed solutions now get delay and phase of 0 not
        magic blanks to avoid deleting data.
        The display of the answers written to the SN and CL tables now
        includes not just the formal error but also the rms over the
        reference antennas.
        Moved nowhere.

Let me know if this works better for you.