[daip] [!6373]: aips - FRING writes corrupt SN tables since a few hours

Eskil Varenius do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 25 11:07:14 EDT 2015

Eskil Varenius updated #6373
----------------------------

FRING writes corrupt SN tables since a few hours

           Ticket ID: 6373
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 25 March 2015 03:07 PM
             Updated: 25 March 2015 03:07 PM
                 Due: 27 March 2015 03:07 PM (2d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 02 April 2015 03:07 PM (8d 0h 0m)

Dear support,
I've been running FRING during the past hours without problems, but suddenly it writes strange SN-tables. I run FRING through a ParselTongue script, and I'm sure everything is the same with parameters and data. Has FRING changed recently? I suspect a midnight job might have updated the FRING code in the past 8 hours, causing my previously working code to stop working. I have tried running FRING with different parameter setups, but nothing works. Although FRING ends successfully and does not complain at all, the SN table produced seems to have all solutions stuck at time=00:00:00.0. I attach a screenshot of phase solutions plotted with SNPLT.