[daip] histo equal tvlod

Lawrence Rudnick larry at umn.edu
Sat Mar 7 15:31:03 EST 2015

Eric - trying to run the fancy new HLPTVHLD, but having trouble.
Compress didn't seem to work.  here's the output.
This is on my mac, and i midnighted a week ago.   Also problems on my
linux system with HLPTVHLD, but i'll document that separately. thx.  lr

 >inp hlptvhld
AIPS 1: OFF ZOOM
AIPS 1: Adverbs     Values                 Comments
AIPS 1: ----------------------------------------------------------------
AIPS 1: WRONG ADVERB CODE IN INPUTS
AIPS 1: WRONG ADVERB CODE IN INPUTS
AIPS 1: WRONG ADVERB CODE IN INPUTS
AIPS 1: WRONG ADVERB CODE IN INPUTS
AIPS 1: WRONG ADVERB CODE IN INPUTS
AIPS 1: SYMBOL NOT UNIQUE COULD BE  OFFPSEUD
AIPS 1: SYMBOL NOT UNIQUE COULD BE  OFFZOOM
AIPS 1: SYMBOL NOT UNIQUE COULD BE  OFFSCROL
AIPS 1: SYMBOL NOT UNIQUE COULD BE  OFFTRAN
AIPS 1: SYMBOL NOT UNIQUE COULD BE  OFFSET
AIPS 1: SYMBOL NOT UNIQUE COULD BE  OFFHUINT
AIPS 1: MISSING ADVERB: TRY A 'COMPRESS' OR 'HELP NOADVERB' FOR INFO
AIPS 1: SYMBOL?       OFF
 >compress
AIPS 1: NOT IN PROC
AIPS 1: RUN FILE: $RUNFIL/COMPloca.1.1QO
AIPS 1: AFTER FIXING PROBLEMS AND RENAMIMG TO DROP PERIOD
AIPS 1: PROTECTED => REDEFINING STANDARD PROC/ADVERB
 >inp hlptvhld
AIPS 1: OFF ZOOM

--
Lawrence Rudnick