[daip] [!6785]: AIPS - clplt problem

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Jun 24 17:13:12 EDT 2015

Eric Greisen updated #6785
--------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 26 June 2015 03:28 PM)

clplt problem
-------------

           Ticket ID: 6785

I have learned something about CLPLT that I do not yet understand.
With GAINUSE=5, UVPLT shows only 1 baseline in any time interval
until 7:10:30.5 after which there are 3 baselines.  If you set
TIMER = 0 7 10 30.5 1
in CLPLT with GAINU=5, then it works.  Something about multiple intervals
with only one baseline at the start confuses it.  With GAINU=4, all 3
baselines are present all the time in UVPRT.

BTW - I suspect UVPRT simply quits after printing some large number of
lines.  That is why it stopped when it did for you (and me).  If you set TIMER to
start well into the file it again prints that number of lines starting at the specified
start time.

Now to try to figure out why...