[daip] [!6785]: AIPS - clplt problem

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 23 17:17:20 EDT 2015

Eric Greisen updated #6785
--------------------------

       Staff (Owner): Eric Greisen (was: -- Unassigned --)
                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 25 June 2015 06:00 PM)

clplt problem

           Ticket ID: 6785

This is  really perplexing.  I do not know the guts of CLPLT
all that well but it looks fairly straight forward.  Is baseline
3-5 missing?  EDITR for not show that one.  UVPRT is a simpler
task I use when I want to apply calibration and data are then
"not found".

I am assuming that the data set is way too large for me to copy
it.  Perhaps I could load it here and you could send me a TASAV
FITS file.