[daip] [!6946]: AIPS - Combining the spectral line cubes

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 23 12:42:28 EDT 2015

Eric Greisen updated #6946
--------------------------

       Staff (Owner): Eric Greisen (was: -- Unassigned --)
                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 27 July 2015 03:44 PM)

Combining the spectral line cubes
---------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 6946

You do not say how you wish to combine these images.  Let me make
some guesses.

First, be aware that all resolutions from the multi-scale Clean are present
in the highest resolution image.  So no need to combine scales.

the task FLATN will make a larger spatial image combining the multiple fields.

If the cubes have different spectral ranges, MCUBE or FQUBE will make a bigger
cube along the spectral axis.

Then there are moment tasks XMOM and MOMNT

If these do not help, tell me more details about how you wish to "combine"
things.