[daip] [!6791]: AIPS - AIPS 31DEC15 text installation IMAGR problems

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 17 17:43:14 EDT 2015

Eric Greisen updated #6791
--------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 17 July 2015 09:56 AM)

AIPS 31DEC15 text installation IMAGR problems

           Ticket ID: 6791

gfortran has, so far as I can tell, no way to make variables
not automatic generally.  The code will require SAVE
statements wherever a subroutine wants  to remember
the new value of a variable from call to call.  I am going
through the code looking for such things but that is a
slow process.  The MNJ will update things for you as I
find them.