[daip] lwpla

Farhad Zadeh zadeh at northwestern.edu
Wed Jul 15 12:56:09 EDT 2015

Hi Eric,
Hope all is well. I have been doing dftpl on a VLA data set that has 16
IFs. I made 16 files , one for  each IF and they all look good using
uvrange > 100 klambda.
However, when I use BIF 1; EIF 16; I get something completely different.
Something is fishy when there are multiple IFs (each IF has 64 channels).
Can you advice?
Many thanks.
Farhad