[daip] [!6866]: AIPS - Persistent low flux density in GETJY

Chris De Pree do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 9 14:31:06 EDT 2015

Chris De Pree updated #6866
---------------------------

Persistent low flux density in GETJY
------------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 6866

Eric-that sent before I meant to. The rest of the story:

The VLA Calibrator Manual says I should have a Q band flux density of 9.0 Jy (J1733-130). I get 5.1+/-0.3 Jy in all IFs (see attached document). Do you have any advice on how I might resolve this issue? I did a full CASA reduction, and had the same result. Of course, as a result, all of the flux densities in my source are low by a factor of 5/9.

Chris