[daip] recreating catalog

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 20 13:29:49 EST 2015

On 01/20/2015 10:15 AM, Lawrence Rudnick wrote:
> Eric -  I have a couple of isolated catalogs that need to be
> reconstructed.  If i remember correctly, from shell i need to RUN RECAT?
>   Is that going to ask me which disks and user numbers to re-do?  Do i
> have the option of doing all user numbers?  I can't find the script
> RECAT, otherwise i might have been able to sort out by myself. thanks.
>
> lr

You have a good memory.  RECAT is a program so
     RUN RECAT
runs that program.  It can do only one user at a time.  I would look at
the data area first and see what user numbers are there.  RECAT looks
for files named CBD*.uuu; fo write down all the uuu's you see and the
REHEX uuu to see their decimal equivalents.

Eric