[daip] [!5764]: aips - SNSMO with mode "VLMB" sometimes breaks the relationship between phase(per IF) and delay

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Feb 27 17:18:53 EST 2015

Eric Greisen updated #5764
--------------------------

SNSMO with mode "VLMB" sometimes breaks the relationship between phase(per IF) and delay

           Ticket ID: 5764
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 11 November 2014 03:35 PM
             Updated: 27 February 2015 10:18 PM
      Resolution Due: 24 November 2014 03:39 PM

i have added a new mode to SNSMO which I think will be much
preferable to VLMB.  It is called VLDE and understands the
"pieces" we use on the VLA as well as the multi-band thing
which has 1 "piece".  It smooths the lowest IF in each piece
and then gets phases for the other IFs in the piece from the
smoothed (SB) delay of that first IF.

It is available only in 31DEC15 and has already been there for
a day or 2 already.

Cheers

Eric