[daip] [!5764]: aips - SNSMO with mode "VLMB" sometimes breaks the relationship between phase(per IF) and delay

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 17 11:55:39 EST 2015

Eric Greisen updated #5764
--------------------------

SNSMO with mode "VLMB" sometimes breaks the relationship between phase(per IF) and delay

           Ticket ID: 5764
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 11 November 2014 03:35 PM
             Updated: 17 February 2015 04:55 PM
      Resolution Due: 24 November 2014 03:39 PM

It seems that you are proposing that SNSMO ignore phase entirely until
after doing amplitude, delay, and rate. Then use the new delays to
compute the phases. Is this what you had in mind (for SN's made by
FRING anyway).

That was my question.

BTW - I had a typo in last nights MNJ so I just ran a prep MNJ.  So the UVFIX
things should already be ready for a MNJ.

Eric