[daip] tvbox

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Feb 13 16:14:25 EST 2015

On 02/13/2015 02:02 PM, Farhad Zadeh wrote:
> Hi Eric,
> How could I have more than 50 boxes  using tvbox and rebox if I need to
> fit  more than sources for jmfit?
> This is a nice feature but I would have a tough time if I need to redo
> another 50 boxes without knowing the
> ones I have already done.
> I appreciate your advice.
> Farhad

Changing the dimension of an adverb is essentially impossible (several
tasks would have to change plus every save/get file all over the world)!

I would recommend having a text file (a BOXFILE) to keep all of this

Verb FILEBOX, task FILIT, and many others will let you manipulate such
things.

Note that there is a task called TVSAD (or SAD itself) which may be of
interest for what it sounds like you are doing...

Eric