[daip] Problems with ANTAB/NX table

Elizaveta Rastorgueva-Foi Elizaveta.RastorguevaFoi at utas.edu.au
Tue Aug 4 09:20:34 EDT 2015

Hi Eric,

thanks a lot for your help! I decided to upgrade 31DEC14 to 31DEC15 and the install.pl script set the MNJ correctly this time, so no problems with running it after installations. All updates downloaded and ANTAB runs without any problems now, so all good!

Best regards,
Elizaveta

Dr Elizaveta Rastorgueva-Foi
  AuScope VLBI Project