[daip] [!5514]: aips - -SFL projection

Trisha L Ashley do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Sep 25 18:55:00 EDT 2014

Trisha L Ashley updated #5514
-----------------------------

-SFL projection
----------------

           Ticket ID: 5514
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 17 September 2014 03:35 PM
             Updated: 25 September 2014 02:54 PM

Hi Eric,
Thank you for your help on this.  I am having a bit of trouble with the last part, where you make the *.-GLS image: I am getting a blank image (well, the header actually says that all of the pixels are =1.00000002E+20, but I see nothing when I load it to the tv anyways).  Everything else seems to work and I tried the last step several times with the same result.  Maybe you forgot to copy a step?  I get the same y and imval as you in that last step too.  I have attached the last file for you.
Also, a quick question: the pixel increment is originally -210 210 in arcsec, is there a reason that I should -180 180 instead for FLATN?
Thank you again!-Trisha

Staff CP:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff