[daip] [!5514]: aips - -SFL projection

Trisha L Ashley do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Sep 23 16:55:38 EDT 2014

Trisha L Ashley updated #5514
-----------------------------

-SFL projection
----------------

           Ticket ID: 5514
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 17 September 2014 03:35 PM
             Updated: 23 September 2014 12:55 PM
      Resolution Due: 30 September 2014 01:23 PM (7d 0h 28m)

I have attached two images:
-the original image in GLAT and GLONG (7zw403_original.fits).
-the altered image in RA and Dec (trisha-celest.fits).
The second image is output from HEULER in IDL.  Wayne Landsman recently fixed the program so that it could handle the -SFL projection, but perhaps he forgot to set the reference pixel back to 0?  I should probably inform him if he needs to fix it again.  So if that is what needs to be done, please let me know.
The images are large, but that is partially because there are a lot of blank pixels around the image which I can trim out.
The object (bright blob) in the center is supposed to have central coordinates of 11h27m59.9s +78d59m39s.
Thank you!-Trisha

Staff CP:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff