[daip] gain missing in APCAL

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Thu Sep 18 13:50:01 EDT 2014

Paul and I looked at the sniffer plots for this project and the scan with the
weird freq setup (IF1-4: 22GHz; IF5-8: 0GHz) is seen in the autocorrelation
plots.  So we think the rdbe on HN failed to setup correctly for that scan,
which is/was an infrequent but known problem with the VLBA.  So the spurious
autocorrelations are real.

Also, FREQIDs not IFs, there is one FREQID with S/X and the second one is just
wrong, was never observed and caused by one of the antennas misbehaving.

Amy