[daip] [!5492]: aips - BPASS mystery end channel problems

Tracy Clarke do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Sep 16 13:35:23 EDT 2014

Tracy Clarke updated #5492
--------------------------

BPASS mystery end channel problems
----------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 5492
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 14 September 2014 04:32 AM
             Updated: 16 September 2014 05:35 PM
                 Due: 18 September 2014 02:00 PM (1d 20h 25m)
      Resolution Due: 24 September 2014 01:11 AM (7d 7h 36m)

Hi Eric,

Almost there. The bandpasses look very good and I believe correct (at little hard to know exactly) BUT if I try to
apply them then all data is flagged. I suspected this was because of the Stokes X,Y vs R,L so I swapped the header file of my
uv data to be R,L and re-ran the application of the BP table and it applied without complaint.

Tracy