[daip] [!5490]: aips - MODIM & FARS

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Sep 12 16:07:32 EDT 2014

Eric Greisen updated #5490
--------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 16 September 2014 07:55 PM)

MODIM & FARS
------------

           Ticket ID: 5490
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 12 September 2014 07:19 PM
             Updated: 12 September 2014 08:07 PM
      Resolution Due: 22 September 2014 07:19 PM (9d 23h 12m)

MODIM cannot run with all defaults.  It either has to have an input
file or coordinates and image size and frequency information.

If you want me to try something I need to know what they are
(either the adverb values or the IMHEAD of the input files).

Eric