[daip] [!5481]: aips - BPASS triggers memory corruption on HAMAL

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Sep 12 11:56:33 EDT 2014

Eric Greisen updated #5481
--------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 16 September 2014 02:30 PM)

BPASS triggers memory corruption on HAMAL

           Ticket ID: 5481
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 12 September 2014 03:48 AM
             Updated: 12 September 2014 03:56 PM

I found that increasing each of the dynamic memory allocations
by a kiloword solves the issue.  I suspect we are going one word
longer than expected someplace...

Tomorrow's MNJ fixes this, but I think the BP table written is ok
since this error occurs after that.

Eric