[daip] [!5446]: aips - Printing out the numerical values of closure phase of clean model

JongHo Park do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Sep 4 00:14:59 EDT 2014

JongHo Park updated #5446
-------------------------

Printing out the numerical values of closure phase of clean model

           Ticket ID: 5446
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 04 September 2014 04:14 AM
             Updated: 04 September 2014 04:14 AM
                 Due: 08 September 2014 04:14 AM (4d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 12 September 2014 04:14 AM (8d 0h 0m)

Hi.

My name is Jong-Ho Park and I am a graduate student at Seoul National University.

Last time, I asked how to extract the numerical values of closure phase and their errors.

Then, you (probably Eric Greissen) modified the task 'CLPLT' to calculate the errors of closure phase in a correct way and added the 'DOPRINT' option that I could print out the values of closure phases and their errors.

Thank You. I appreciate it.

Now, I'm curious that how I can print out the numerical values of closure phase of "clean model"

The situation is the same as before: I can plot the closure phases from the clean components I generated, but I want to print it out with an ascii-file.

Is there any task that makes it possible? or could you add an additional option in the 'CLPLT' task for this?

Thank You!