[daip] [!5721]: aips - TV not showing on high-res screens

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 31 11:10:37 EDT 2014

Eric Greisen updated #5721
--------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 04 November 2014 03:04 PM)

TV not showing on high-res screens
----------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 5721
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 30 October 2014 01:07 PM
             Updated: 31 October 2014 03:10 PM
      Resolution Due: 07 November 2014 01:07 PM (6d 21h 56m)

Everything looks normal on the old laptop.  On the
new, XAS is simply not executing at all.  I hope you know how
to run the MNJ (do_daily.<hostname> in your $HOME).
Try cd to the LOAD area I directed you to before and
mkdir old
mv XAS* old
cd
do_daily.<hostname>

This will copy the XAS load modules again in case they did
not copy correctly the first time.  Your privilege issues normally
should not have arisen, also suggesting this.

ERic Greisen