[daip] AIPS on nmpost cluster

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 20 10:50:28 EDT 2014

On 10/20/2014 08:21 AM, K. Scott Rowe wrote:

> I have been upgrading the nmpost cluster nodes to a newer Red Hat version
> (RHEL6.5) and renaming them from nmpost-<number> to nmpost<number>.
> I have noticed that the newly installed/renamed nodes can't start AIPS.
> Could you take a look at this output and let me know if you can see what
> might be wrong?

In /home/AIPS/DA00 are lots of directories names with the known host
name.  Usually these are links to real file on that host (for nfs file
locking issues) but many seem to be local to filehost now.  These
directories also need to be renamed (I see you did HOSTS.LIST).  Shall I
do that renaming or do you want to?

Eric