[daip] [!5585]: aips - AIPS SPFLG roam feature?

Tracy Clarke do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 2 18:31:44 EDT 2014

Tracy Clarke updated #5585
--------------------------

AIPS SPFLG roam feature?
------------------------

           Ticket ID: 5585
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 01 October 2014 07:31 PM
             Updated: 02 October 2014 10:31 PM

This sounds great Eric. I can understand how a ROAM is hard, I'll play a little with it tomorrow. Is it possible
to flag within and/or across the multiple pieces with some setting -- for example you might like to flag a channel all times
but some things only in the working chunk. The channel could be done in a smoothed load of course.

Tracy