[daip] VLBA+EB data reduction

bboccardi at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de bboccardi at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Mon Nov 24 07:04:29 EST 2014

Dear Eric,

I am a PhD student in MPIfR-Bonn, we met some months ago at the NRAO
interferometry school.

I have a 43 GHz data set from VLBA+Effelsberg observations in May 2014
(project bb338).

The data came divided in 3 files, which I uploaded with FITLD (doconcat
1). After sorting them with MSORT, I checked the TY table and I noticed
there are no Tsys data for Effelsberg, although I know they should be
included.

The question is: can this be due to a wrong concatenation? Would DBCON
work better, since this is not a pure VLBA data set?

Best regards,

Bia