[daip] Data skipped during FRING

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 18 17:37:56 EST 2014

Hi Arnaud,

Can you find the data that was skipped?  I.e., have FRING print the times it is
working to figure out what time is being skipped and then us UVPRT to find the
visibilities?  I doubt this is a big problem or a lot of data, but it would be
interesting to find out if there was data that was not making it into "scans" in
the NX table.

Amy