[daip] Cancel Red Alert .....

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 4 10:18:15 EST 2014

On 11/03/2014 04:59 PM, rperley at nrao.edu wrote:
> Nope, no division.  But BPASS turns out to be semi-fussy.  When confronted
> with ' ' and 'D', it makes a single solution, but doesn't correct for the
> spectral index ...
>
> A simple way to turn accidental blanks ' ' into a useful CALCODE would
> help here.  I've discovered that PRTTAB and LISTR don't see the same
> things sometime ...

When you have 2 sources you have a problem when you want to treat them
as one no matter what the CALCODE.  You can fix the CALCODE in the SU
table with the TABPUT verb.  But you need to run DSORC to make the data
from the 2 sources into data from one of the sources.

I need to know what you mean by LISTR and PRTAB seeing different things
- LISTR does interpret the tables and do some format prettifying but the
info should be the same.

Eric