[daip] Problem starting AIPS TV

Vinodiran Arumugam vinodiran.arumugam at eso.org
Fri May 9 04:21:26 EDT 2014

I'm trying to get AIPS working on my Mac (Mavericks) but the TV doesn't
want to load. I'm not really sure what the error messages mean and have
attached a screenshot of what I see when starting AIPS. How do I go about
solving this issue. Also, you might notice that this has started
MSGRSRV_1. Is there a previous session that hasn't closed?

You'll see a prompt at the top of the terminal with the command aips_tv.
This is aliased to "aips tv=local:0".

Thanks,
Vinod