[daip] [!4845]: aips - UVPRT is getting frequencies wrong, also SPLIT

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue May 6 16:48:36 EDT 2014

Eric Greisen updated #4845
--------------------------

       Staff (Owner): Eric Greisen (was: -- Unassigned --)
                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 06 May 2014 07:33 AM)

UVPRT is getting frequencies wrong, also SPLIT

           Ticket ID: 4845
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 28 April 2014 10:48 AM
             Updated: 06 May 2014 08:48 PM

Keep checking the frequencies - we have a tendency
to forget that the IO routines apply BIF to things so
frequencies are wrt to BIF not IF 1.

SPLIT and SPLAT assumed that the user would be careful
with these adverbs.  I have added some defenses -
basically setting NCHAV and CHINC to ECHAN-BCHAN+1
if they exceed that limit.