[daip] BLAPP and FREQID

Arnaud Collioud Arnaud.Collioud at obs.u-bordeaux1.fr
Fri Jun 27 02:03:57 EDT 2014

Hi Eric,

This is what I got (for freqid 2 and subarray 1, which contains data):

MacBoo> BLAPP1: Task BLAPP  (release of 31DEC14) begins
MacBoo> BLAPP1: FQMATC: Setting FQ id number =    1
MacBoo> BLAPP1: NO DATA SELECTED
MacBoo> BLAPP1: OUVOPN: ERROR OPENING UV data
MacBoo> BLAPP1: ERROR RAISED IN RDPOLN
MacBoo> BLAPP1: ERROR RAISED IN RDINP
MacBoo> BLAPP1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
MacBoo> BLAPP1: localhost    31DEC14 TST: Cpu=       0.0  Real=       1

Thanks for your help!
Cheers,
Arnaud