[daip] Indxr changes in 31DEC14?

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 12 11:27:13 EDT 2014

On 06/12/2014 09:05 AM, Arnaud Collioud wrote:

>> What version of Mac OS/X are you using?  I tried on my "desktop" which is at 10.4.11 (old to compile for all os versions) and my laptop which is at 10.8.5.
>
> I am using Snow Leopard 10.6.8.

I am stumped then since AIPS has been widely used on Snow Leopard.
I assume that you tried it and see that it failed on the file you sent
me.  I have no idea what to do except to work around the problem - make
2 files one up to midnight, the other on the next day.  Run INDXR on
both.  Then DBCON.

Sigh....   computers are supposed to do what you tell them!

Eric