[daip] Indxr changes in 31DEC14?

Arnaud Collioud Arnaud.Collioud at obs.u-bordeaux1.fr
Wed Jun 11 10:39:36 EDT 2014

Hi Eric,

I prepared a 1-hour subset of my data here (360 Mo):
ftp://alienor.obs.u-bordeaux1.fr/collioud/ForEric

Apparently, the problem occurs when midnight is in the time range (here I selected data from 23:30 to 00:30).

To tell just a few words about my data, it was loaded in AIPS by MK4IN, then sorted (MSORT), then re-arranged by subarrays (USUBA). The next step is INDXR (after removing the initial CL1 table) and this is where it crashes.

Another quick question:
In the initial CL table, I have rows around 0/18:00:00 concerning source number 1. When creating subarrays and rebuilding the NX and CL table, these rows disappear. Does this mean I have no data at this moment for this source or does something is lost in the process?

Thanks!
Cheers,
Arnaud