[daip] [!5226]: aips - New EVLA Data into AIPS

John Michael Cannon do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 29 15:05:30 EDT 2014

John Michael Cannon updated #5226
---------------------------------

New EVLA Data into AIPS
-----------------------

           Ticket ID: 5226
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 24 July 2014 07:06 PM
             Updated: 29 July 2014 07:05 PM
      Resolution Due: 05 August 2014 10:21 PM (7d 3h 15m)

Hello Amy,

If I am logged into thuban, is there a way to see the directory that contains the full ASDM directory of files written by the archive server?  The files in /lustre/aoc/observers/nm-609/data are all of the pipeline outputs.  If I could copy the files from the archive server to thuban, then in principle I could run AIPS there to do the conversion.

I have been in contact with Bill Cotton about getting Obit running on a Mac.  This is not trivial, and we have not yet been successful.

Are other AIPS users running into these issues now that the AIPS-friendly archive outputs are no longer available?  This is a very major obstacle to working on the data.  :-(

Best wishes,
John