[daip] [!5234]: aips - Daynumbers from VLBA datasets

Amy Mioduszewski do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 28 15:35:23 EDT 2014

Amy Mioduszewski updated #5234
------------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 30 July 2014 06:13 AM)

Daynumbers from VLBA datasets
-----------------------------

           Ticket ID: 5234
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 28 July 2014 06:13 AM
             Updated: 28 July 2014 12:35 PM
      Resolution Due: 05 August 2014 06:13 AM (7d 17h 38m)

Hi Adam,

This is definitely an Eric question, so I will leave it to him, he is away until the 30th.

Although I was wondering if you could test if this is the problem by loading the "full" dataset skipping the 5 or so minutes from the first day so they all have the same start date.  You can select a TIMERANG in FITLD.  Just a thought, when I was trying to think of work-arounds.

Amy Mioduszewski
NRAO