[daip] [!4254]: aips - IMAGR

Lynn D Matthews do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Jan 15 19:17:52 EST 2014

Lynn D Matthews updated #4254
-----------------------------

IMAGR
-----

           Ticket ID: 4254
                 SLA: ALMA E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 16 January 2014 12:17 AM
             Updated: 16 January 2014 12:17 AM
                 Due: 21 January 2014 12:00 AM (4d 23h 43m)
      Resolution Due: 25 January 2014 12:00 AM (8d 23h 43m)

I have just installed 31DEC14 and I cannot get IMAGR to work with clean boxes. I'm trying to do a simple, single-field clean and have FLUX=0. No matter what value I use for NITER, the program quits immediately claiming:

CLRHIS: NO FIELDS THIS PASS ABOVE MINIMUM FLUX

If I don't use clean boxes, the problem goes away.

I also noticed that the GRCH adverb disappeared. I would like to lobby for its return. It's nice to have the option to suppress that circle if one doesn't want it.

Thanks,
Lynn Matthews