[daip] [!4242]: aips - LISTR: OPTY='GAIN' errors when printing out elevation (DPARM=11, 0)

Michael Bietenholz do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Jan 13 17:12:12 EST 2014

Michael Bietenholz updated #4242
--------------------------------

LISTR: OPTY='GAIN' errors when printing out elevation (DPARM=11,0)

           Ticket ID: 4242
                 SLA: ALMA E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 13 January 2014 10:12 PM
             Updated: 13 January 2014 10:12 PM
                 Due: 15 January 2014 10:12 PM (2d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 22 January 2014 10:12 PM (9d 0h 0m)

When I use LISTR to print out antenna elevations on the basis of a gain table (OPTY='GAIN'; DPARM 11 0), it works but I get many messages like this:

LISTR1: SOUINI: ERROR  3 RETURNED BY SUREFM

LISTR seems okay printing out other values from the table, so presumably something goes slightly wrong with looking up source position from SU table.

LISTR actually seems to work fine and prints out the desired elevations, so its a very minor hiccup and I point it out only in case its a symptom of some more serious problem.   There was an earlier ticket about such messages, perhaps related: RVI-319052