[daip] Start Up Issue

Kevin Dimond kevinjdimond at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 13:51:44 EST 2014

Hello,

I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions as I am stuck trying to
get AIPS to run. I didn't fully understand parts of the installation, but
I'm going back now and editing the files. Currently my issue is with the
User Data Areas. I can't get AIPS to recognize the specified directory and
keep getting the message "DADEVS.PL error - no disks selected at all".

I then changed the folder name to the host name
ROBERT-DOUGHERTYS-COMPUTER-2 with an _1 at the end and it appears to run,
but then gets screwed up farther down the line.

Attached are the DADES.LIST and NETSP files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we are stumped right now.

Kevin Dimond