[daip] [!4450]: aips - Several minor issues concerning usage of the RGB image for a background plane in KNTR

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 11 12:01:45 EST 2014

Eric Greisen updated #4450
--------------------------

Several minor issues concerning usage of the RGB image for a background plane in KNTR

           Ticket ID: 4450
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 09 February 2014 09:34 AM
             Updated: 11 February 2014 05:01 PM
      Resolution Due: 18 February 2014 12:00 AM (6d 6h 59m)

I have found places to fix in KNTR and PCNTR to remove these
roadblocks.  A MNJ on 31DEC14 will fix things tomorrow.  Are
you using 31DEC13 instead?  I could patch that version so that
a MNJ on it would fix the issues.

As for LWPLA producing a good image, I found that RGBGAM must be set
for these "true-color" images.  Also FUNCTY should be the same as you
liked when running KNTR or PCNTR to the TV.  A "normal" value for RGBGAM
is 2.2 and you could use this to shift the color balance also.  I matched the
TV picture doing this.