[daip] [!5391]: aips - Extracting the values of error bars of closure phase

JongHo Park do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Sun Aug 24 20:59:32 EDT 2014

JongHo Park updated #5391
-------------------------

Extracting the values of error bars of closure phase

           Ticket ID: 5391
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 25 August 2014 12:59 AM
             Updated: 25 August 2014 12:59 AM
                 Due: 27 August 2014 12:59 AM (2d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 02 September 2014 12:59 AM (8d 0h 0m)

Hi.

I am a graduate student at Seoul National University(SNU).

I want to know how I can extract the values of error bars of closure phase in AIPS.

I know that I can "see" the closure phases and their errors in some tasks, for example, CLPLT.

But, how can I get the "values" for the errors of the closure phases?

I found that the task "SHOUV" gives me the values of the closure phases but I failed to obtain their errors.

Please give me a hand.

Best Regards,

Jong-Ho Park