[daip] clean 3bit Ka data

zadeh zadeh at northwestern.edu
Mon Apr 28 15:36:48 EDT 2014

Hi Eric,
I may have not explained well as to what I wanted to do. I have already
calibrated the data and have split
the single source field  that is centered on  Sgr A*. I am using Sgr A*
to self-calibrate the file using  the
appropriate uv range. The question is whether I can self-calibrate this
file using a spectral index for
Sgr A* over 8GHz BW? It would be nice if calib would have a parameter
that I can include the value of the spectral index.

Thanks.
Farhad