[daip] [!3789]: aips - combining separate IF files into one file

Scott Hyman do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Sun Sep 1 08:14:15 EDT 2013

Scott Hyman updated #3789
-------------------------

combining separate IF files into one file

           Ticket ID: 3789
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 01 September 2013 12:14 PM
             Updated: 01 September 2013 12:14 PM
                 Due: 02 September 2013 12:14 PM (1d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 03 September 2013 12:14 PM (2d 0h 0m)

I have a new P-band data set and have used NOIF and MORIF to convert it to 16 IFs, 96 channels each.  If I then use SPLAT to make  multi-source files for each IF and reduce them separately, is there way to combine them back into a single file of 16 IFs afterwards?  I would then import it to CASA for imaging.