[daip] Issues with SPIXR

Sayali Avachat savachat2008 at my.fit.edu
Tue Oct 15 13:48:07 EDT 2013

Hi

I am trying to task SPIXR work. I have a cube made from 2 freq maps and I
want to find the spectral index map from it. When I do not use the blc trc
values, this task apparently works fine (though I am not sure if the
spectral index calculated is correct, because the values that I get by
doing calculations on calculator are different than the ones in header).
Now when I try to restrict the region using blc trc, it gives me following
error msg -

SPIXR1: Task SPIXR  (release of 31DEC12) begins
SPIXR1: REQUESTED SUBIMAGE AT LEAST PARTLY OUTSIDE THE IMAGE:
SPIXR1: INCORRECT BLC    741.   407.     1.     1.     1.     1.     1.
SPIXR1: INCORRECT TRC      2.   511.     1.     1.     1.     1.     1.
SPIXR1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes

input blc trc values are - BLC=  741 407 1 1 1 1 1; TRC= 945 511 1 1 1 1 1,
as you can see the blc values are accepted but trc values as seen by the
task are wrong.
Also I am using defaults for flux, optype, pbparm and dparm.

Why does this happen?

Thank you so much,
Sayali

--