[daip] A request related to VLBACALA

Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 21 13:08:03 EST 2013

I find myself very often wanting to run one, but not both, of the
components of VLBACALA.  In my present circumstances (test project),
APCAL is failing because of subarraying and I don't really need a full
amplitude calibration, so I just want to do the ACCOR.  More commonly
with my 43 GHz observations, APCAL doesn't get good opacity solutions so
I need to rerun it, but the ACCOR was ok.  Having the proc is nice to
avoid having to set up CLCAL etc, but I would like to have either
separate procs or a switch in the existing one to give the option of
doing only one task.

Note that this is a long festering issue that I finally decided to mention.

Cheers,

Craig

     R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
     cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
     Phone  575 835 7247        P. O. Box O
     Fax    575 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA