[daip] Problem with FITS and TASAV file.

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 18 17:04:11 EST 2013

R. Craig Walker wrote:
> First, my issues with UVCOP with an edited TY table and with USUBA are
> fixed after the recent midnight job.  Thanks.
>
> I still have the odd behavior when I try to write a FITS file of a TASAV
> file and read it back in.  Below is the sequence with the inputs for each
> task and the two image headers.

The solution is simple - a TASAV file has 1 fluuly flagged UV record.
By default UVLOD and FITLD omit any fully flagged record and so they
produce a 0-records UV file.  They both have the DOKEEP option and when
you invoke that, the resultant file on input is useful.  Not that the
meaasges from UVLOD and FITLD provide a clue about this.